Monday, November 13, 2006

Success!

Yeeeha! After stressing all weekend I had done myself in, wasn't going to loose, voila! I lost 700grms. It was so funny, I try not to look at what I lost while getting weighed, wait until I sit down at the meeting or get in my car. Was walking back to my car and thought it read 100 grms lost, but it was 700! I nearly dropped my book. Had a HUGE smile on my face, and even did the cliche punch the air.

Got up at 5.45am this morning to start week 3 of training. It was good fun, so nice to be up at that time and breathing in early morning fresh air. So quiet, and peaceful. Good time to stop the crazy non-stop noise in one's head and chill out.

I have a full on week this week, so I need to make sure I eat good, exercise lots, drink my water and get some early nights.

Peace out :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home