Sunday, October 22, 2006

The battle was won!

Last night's battle was won! Since I had a big bbq party to go to, I made sure I did some exercise during the day (bike ride) and had some point free food before I went so I wouldn't arrive starving. And it worked! I didn't go near one chip or piece of cheese, and it was everywhere man :-) I had some salad when I got hungry too. I bought just one bottle of wine (7.5 points) and I had 10 points for that night so made sure it lasted by having one glass of water between each wine. Managed to get the bottle to last from 7pm through to 1am! Normally it would be drunk in about an hour.

So, I am proud I got through ok, and wasn't really bothered that I couldn't tuck into the fatty snacks like I used to. Can't wait for weight in, normally it would be tomorrow but it's a public holiday here in NZ, so will WI on Tuesday night. Looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home