Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday Battle Plan

Yay it's Labour Weekend here in NZ! Love a long weekend, Saturday always feels like a Friday off work, and you know you have two more days to relax.

Felt horrible last night, but restrained myself big time from pigging out and drinking, as I would normally do that to comfort my moods. Only had two low alcohol beers, and really didn't feel like the second one. Woke up this morning and John and I biked down to New World to do our weekly shop. Was great in two ways - we got some exercise, and we didn't waste money on crap because we knew we had to lug in back in our backpacks!

Got home, and John had a butter chicken pie for breakfast LOL! I had my special K with berries and two pieces of vogels toast. He asked if I wanted a bite, and I surprise myself from saying no! Even he looked at my weird heehee. I know I have a battle ahead of me tonight at our friends BBQ, so every little bite, sip of crap food will all add up, I know it.

So tonight to ensure I don't go over board is take note my of left over points - I have 10. So, I will be drinking low alcohol beer with soda water w/ lemon between each beer. I am going to have a healthy snack before we leave so I am not tempted to eat chips and dips when I get there. WI is only 2 days away so I really want to keep on track.

John reackons I have lost weight this week. I havn't dragged out our scales to check, would much much rather wait for WI and get the cool thrill and esteem boost a loss gives you :-)

So, here's to tonight and enjoying myself without pumping my body full of crap food and booze!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home